PrivacyEngine has partnered with OnlineDPO an official training partner of IAPP to offer the leading internationally recognised IAPP Certified training for data protection professionals. The certification and training programme, enables participants to demonstrate their expertise as qualified Data Protection professionals.
The training, which is delivered online, offers three levels of qualification; Certified Information Privacy Professional/ Europe (CIPP/E), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) and Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT). All are recognised as the industry standard privacy certifications for thousands of professionals around the world who serve the Data Protection, Information Auditing, Information Security, Legal Compliance and/ or Risk Management needs within their organisations.
The Top 10 Benefits of choosing IAPP Certification for your organisation
- IAPP Certifications are the global industry standard for professionals entering and working in the field of data privacy and data protection.
- Achieving an IAPP credential demonstrates understanding of a principles-based framework and in-depth knowledge of information privacy.
- You’ll be recognised as part of an elite group of knowledgeable, capable and dedicated privacy and data protection practitioners.
- Holding an IAPP designation elevates your leadership profile among your colleagues.
- An IAPP Certification is a key benchmark among top employers for hiring and promoting privacy professionals and opens the door to higher earning potential.
- Training your team now can reduce the risk of a data breach. Education plays a key role in preventing privacy incidents by making privacy protection a shared objective.
- Privacy training can make your enterprise more intelligent, cost effective and aligned, which improves compliance of your entire workplace.
- You can apply privacy concepts and practices early in product development and engineering efforts, to avoid costly fines.
- You’ll demonstrate accountability and due diligence. If a breach happens, having privacy-trained staff‑ demonstrates your commitment to customers, partners, regulators, and staff.
- It’s convenient. Our elite IAPP Professional Privacy Faculty can deliver on-site training.